Inspired by grill restaurants and wine bars in the Basque country, we cook native produce over fire in an open kitchen. The openness between the kitchen and the restaurant allows our staff and guests to be involved and interact with the service, produce and the energy of the restaurant.
We opened in March 2018 and received a Michelin Star the same year, a huge credit to our team. We are looking forward to developing the restaurant and adding to our growing team.
We enjoy an informal and homely atmosphere in the restaurant, reminiscent of the family run bars in the Basque country.
Our wine program has been developed alongside Keeling Andrew & Co. the wine import company from Noble Rot founders Dan keeling and Mark Andrews. Our list of over 150 bottles is individual and ever evolving.
We are looking for staff to join our growing team, be part of maintaining the best quality experience for our guests and to help us develop as a restaurant.
- Provide a high level of personable service to guests.
- Be knowledgeable about the food and wine on offer.
Previous experience working in restaurants.
- Trips to San Sebastian and our suppliers.
- Staff discount at Brat and our sister restaurants - Kiln and Smoking Goat and various other London restaurants.
- Wine training.
- 28 days holiday per year.
- Staff meals.