The Cheese Bar is dedicated to celebrating the best of British cheese. We’ve got no time for mass produced cheese, made for money over love.
Pick & Cheese is our latest concept – over 25 different British-made cheeses with individual pairings, served on a conveyor belt, right to your table. It’s the cheese and wine bar, re imagined.
We work closely with our producers, sourcing all our cheese direct from UK-based farms and urban cheesemakers.
Our aim is to share our food with as many people as possible, whilst informally educating our
customers on how great British produce can be.
We want everyone to embrace it, and be part of our British cheese revolution!
We’re looking for someone with previous GM experience, who’s highly organised and knows how to get the best out of their team. You’ll be responsible for ensuring the experience of our guests is second to none, monitoring and maintaining Drink GP and Staff Cost thresholds, and ensuring a positive working relationship across the entire restaurant team.
Full training is provided, along with a range of benefits, and professional development opportunities are available within the company for those who show initiative.
- Responsible for all FOH operations and management duties at your respective The Cheese Bar site.
- Deliver the company steps of service to the highest standard, ensuring accurate delivery of the Company steps of service, creating positive experiences for our guests and colleagues.
- Lead the FOH team, hiring, motivating and managing staff of all levels, ensuring full training on products, hygiene and H&S.
- Maintain positive relationships and workflow within FOH team and between FOH & BOH, working closely with the Head Chef.
- Continuously improve product knowledge and understanding of our company ethos, conveying this to our guests where possible.
- Promote a positive perception of the company at all times, both internally and externally
A friendly, passionate and inspiring leader who loves cheese, wine and hospitality.
- 28 days holiday per year
- Monthly British cheese box
- Producer visits
- Free staff meals & trader discounts-
- 50% off meals on your days off
- Full training & tastings, including Academy of Cheese qualifications
- Regular staff socials