The Harwood Arms is London's only Michelin starred gastropub serving seasonal British food with a game focus. Headed up by chef Sally Abe, we are a small, friendly team with a big focus on creating a family with all of our staff members. We feel that if the team are happy then the customers will be!
We are looking for a head waiter to join our small team at the Harwood Arms, your role will involve supporting the assistant restaurant manager and restaurant manager by running a section during services and communicating clearly with the kitchen and the rest of the team.
- Running a section during service, taking orders, managing junior waiters, working as a team player
- Opening and setting up the dining room and bar
- Looking after laundry ordering and deliveries
- Closing the restaurant with view to doing end of day cash up and reports
- Maintaining standards of service
- Going the extra mile for guests
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of restaurant service but most importantly will a warm, friendly approach with both guests and other staff members. They will want to be part of a small dynamic team who work together to make the Harwood a memorable place to eat and drink.
Michelin experience preferred but not essential
Knowledge of Tissl and Opentable advantageous but again not essential
Some wine knowledge or a keen interest to learn about wine
Positive team plater essential
Weekly yoga/mobility class in the dining room
Hospitality Action Employee Assistance program
Employee Pension program
Weekly wine trainings with a master sommelier
Happy to give flexible working hours