Osteria Wolf is a 50 cover neighbourhood restaurant situated on Stoke Newington High Street. We offer a modern British/Italian menu, that changes with the seasons.
Owned by a large Italian family, raised working on the family farm in the UK, we developed our love and passion for hospitality, high standard produce and bold drinks.
We utilise great quality products from both UK and Italy to create fresh and modern British Italian dishes.
Now in our 3rd year, we are growing our own produce and we are looking for the right candidate to help us drive our expanding offer.
We are seeking a positive and outgoing CDP to join the team who needs to have passion for food, creative thinking and initiative.
- Ensure you mise en place is completed before service
- Work to a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain a professional attitude at all times as we operate with open kitchens
- Ensure all guests have an enjoyable experience and request are catered to
- Ensure you work to all health and safety regulations are met
We are looking for someone who shares our passion for simple food using the best, seasonal, ingredients. Our ideal candidate is someone who can work cleanly and quickly but most of all, be part of a team. You will have opportunities to present dishes for the menu so creativity is a plus! Previous pasta experience isn't necessary as we'll train you up on all sections.
- High level of understanding of Spoken and Written English
- Team player who communicates well with all colleagues
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- Sense of urgency
- Can do attitude
- A genuine passion for food and beverage
36 hour work week!
Plus, we go on amazing staff trips. Last year we went to Osteria Francescana!