Osteria Wolf is a 50 cover neighbourhood restaurant situated on Stoke Newington High Street. We offer a modern British/Italian menu, that changes with the seasons.
Owned by a large Italian family, raised working on the family farm in the UK, we developed our love and passion for hospitality, high standard produce and bold drinks.
We utilise great quality products from both UK and Italy to create fresh and modern British Italian dishes.
Now in our 3rd year, we are growing our own produce and we are looking for the right candidate to help us drive our expanding offer.
We are seeking a positive and outgoing Head chef to join the team who needs to have passion for food, creative thinking and initiative.
- Maintain all steps in the Customer Service cycle
- Ensure all mise en place is completed before service
- Work to a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain a professional attitude at all times as we operate with open kitchens
- Ensure all guests have an enjoyable experience and request are catered to
- Work closely with and train brigade
- Ensure all health and safety regulations are met
- Constantly innovate and create dishes with the seasons.
We are looking for someone who shares our passion for simple food using the best, seasonal, ingredients. Our ideal candidate is someone who can innovate without using pretentious and dated techniques. They need to be strong on their meat and fish as well as pasta. Most of all, we want someone who can grab the opportunity we have of our own grown produce and create something exciting!
- High level of understanding of Spoken and Written English
- Team player who communicates well with all colleagues
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- Sense of urgency
- Can do attitude
- A genuine passion for food and beverage
36 hour work week!
Plus, we go on amazing staff trips. Last year we went to Osteria Francescana!