Vacherin are London’s leading contract caterer providing staff dining, hospitality, events and reception services to an impressive portfolio of clients in a wide range of sectors including media, law, property, finance and fashion. We’re proud of our independence and the personal service that we offer our clients. Our staff enjoy working for Vacherin as we live and breathe our values of quality, integrity, partnerships, innovation and most importantly…fun! In fact, in our most recent staff survey, 96% of our people said that they would recommend Vacherin to a friend – we’re pretty pleased with that!
We are looking for a motivated, experienced and food focused Head Chef to join our team. Working Monday to Friday providing café style food, hospitality and events. A real foodie with a passion for seasonality, sustainability and a keen eye for food trends is a must. The ideal candidate will lead the kitchen team providing guidance and development, be able to work in line and execute company standards and all company Health & Safety and Food Safety procedures.
Financial awareness and ability to take and give instruction is key to the role.
To Manage all aspects of the kitchen, including but not limited to
- Managing all areas of food safety and compliance to the highest standards
- Menu writing/production and costings
- Training, development and recruitment of kitchen staff
- Experience as a Head Chef
- Innovative, happy, motivated and passionate about food, seasonality and food trends
- Financially astute and able to ensure the kitchen is run in line with the budget
- Team leader and motivator
- At least two years experience as a Head chef in a busy and fast paced kitchen
- Proven background in GP management and costing of the offer
- Vacherin contributory company pension scheme
- Life assurance @ 4 x basic salary
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Employee Assistance Programme