Ana Morris of Natoora demo'ed a delicious dish of fresh spaghetti with Marinda tomato sauce. Here's what you'll need for this super simple recipe.
- 5 Marinda tomatoes
- A good glug of extra virgin olive oil
- 320-350g fresh spaghetti
- Slivered almonds
- Cut ripe Marinda tomatoes into medium chunks.
- Heat pan with extra virgin olive oil until quite hot, then add the tomatoes and cook down for 5 minutes. Season with salt only, no pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook the fresh spaghetti in plenty of salt water.
- Toss spaghetti in with a further glug of olive oil and a dash of cooking water to loosen the spaghetti and for good sauce coverage
- Serve up and sprinkle toasted, slivered almonds on top.
Photography by Caitlin Isola