We are SO excited to get together on ZOOM.
Before we start you'll need to download ZOOM
Instructions for the group:
Click this link on Monday morning at 9.55am (we will update the link weekly as this will be a weekly group).
For Monday 6th April we will be asking you all to bring along your favourite cookbook, we will all introduce ourselves and then get chatting about setting agendas with this document and how we are going to check in with each other.
Topic: CounterTalk Coffee Morning
Time: Apr 6th, 2020 10:00 AM London
Meeting ID: 763 455 479
One tap mobile +13017158592,,763455479# US +13126266799,,763455479# US (Chicago) Dial by your location +1 301 715 8592 US +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago) +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston) +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose) +1 929 205 6099 US (New York) +1 253 215 8782 US Meeting ID: 763 455 479 Password: 570742
Quick Zoom Tutorial
With the current quarantine situation, we’re pretty sure you guys already know your way around Zoom. But, here’s a little tutorial in case…
2. If you haven’t clicked on the link, hit “JOIN” and fill in the details
3. When you open the meeting, make sure you hit JOIN WITH COMPUTER AUDIO – don’t be shy! We want to see & hear from you
4. If you join the meeting and people can’t hear you, click ‘Join Audio’ in the bottom left hand corner of the screen to turn your computer audio on. The same dialogue box as above will appear – hit the blue button
5. WOO! We are connected. But, since this is a group hang out let’s change to gallery view – see the button in top right hand corner
6. Here it is! The gallery view of dreams. And here’s us with our (BYO)Coffee and cookbooks ready for chat
7. AND there’s a chat feature, which we can use to send links to each other etc.